Installing Ubuntu on a machine with Windows on it - dual boot?

Kai Presler-Marshall kaipresler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 15:02:42 UTC 2010

TBH I'd just install Ubuntu.  I put Xubuntu on a PentM Thinkpad I have, and
I must say that XFCE is very irritating to use when compared to GNOME.  Not
unusable, but GNOME isn't really much slower, and is far more fully-featured
:)

I run Ubuntu on 2 systems and Xubuntu on another, and vastly prefer Ubuntu