**** samba on **** 10.04

clintin at linuxmail.org clintin at linuxmail.org
Tue Sep 28 12:19:32 UTC 2010

> On 28 September 2010 12:09, Michael Kadzioch <michael_kadzioch at gmx.de> wrote:

> [snip]Are you happy that when your grandchildren search the web to find outabout your achievements they will find this post and it's subjectline?

It goes deeper than that, this is very offensive to most all I am sure, and this person should offer an apology to all on this list.

I don't know what his frustration was as I immediately deleted the posting when I saw the subject line but people are on this list to get or give help, not to be the subject of such inappropriate language.

Clint

=