WTF?! NO floppy in Lucid or in Meerkat! -- PROGRESS REPORT

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 03:39:07 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-09-27 at 11:36 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:

> Done.
>
> Many thanks again.

The only question on my mind is: "Are you happy now?" I'd sleep better
tonight knowing that is the case. Oh hell, that's right, you're upside
down, down there, and are just getting up? Drink coffee before
replying. :) Ric

p/s I'm eye-balling a floppy drive in Mom's Machine, the old P-II of
her's that I resurrected. I'm going to install it to "Iam" and try out
your resolution, just for the plain helluvit. Your quest has edified me
and has been pure entertainment.
Linux user# 44256