OT and Flamebait for some: Cross overs

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 26 14:57:05 UTC 2010

On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 14:20:49 +0100
Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 26 September 2010 14:16, Cybe R. Wizard
> <cyber_wizard at mindspring.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:07:01 +0100
> > Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com> wrote:

> >> I don't see where I said that it was funny.
> >>
> >> Colin
> >>
> > He pulled it out of context.  See,^^^^^^^^^^ you just did it again!
>
> Sorry, I seem to be losing touch with reality here.  I just did what
> again?
>
> Colin

You said, "...it was funny," again, but only in a context indicating
that it was /not/ funny.  Taking those three words out of their context,
though, leaves one with /your/ quote (twice above) indicating that
it /was/ funny.  Context is all.

All in all, the funny/not funny discussion has taken a strange turn
considering the humor (or lack of it) in the OP.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs