Run-Level 1

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 13:28:03 UTC 2010

On 26 September 2010 08:07, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:

> I got lost when gosub, goto and line numbers went by the wayside. I wuz
> just getting the hang of it, too. So, I took a stiff drink and decided
> I'd just use the damn computer. :) Ric

That gave a good chuckle. Thanks! I know how you feel - I often feel
the same way. I'm a skilled support guy and can design and build large
complex systems, but my programming skills are so out-of-date now that
I feel like a fossil. I was happy in BASIC and could handle Fortran
and TuboPascal, but anything more recent just won't seem to stick in
my head.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com