10.04 nuance

clintin at linuxmail.org clintin at linuxmail.org
Sat Sep 25 14:09:33 UTC 2010

I have a little nuance that is bothersome in 10.04 and it seems to be occurring more lately.  On the top panel at the upper right (GNome Desktop), the social "indicator applicator applet" which is the one with the social stuff on it, gets duplicated in the panel covering the session button for locking the session, rebooting, shutting down, etc requiring that I shutdown/reboot some other way and control-alt-backspace doesn't work for restarting the x session.

Any thoughts on this little buggy feature?

Thanks.