Lost menus

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 22 13:09:01 UTC 2010

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 22:48:02 -0400
Doug <dmcgarrett at optonline.net> wrote:

> On 09/21/2010 10:33 PM, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:28:48 +0800
> > "[C]hicken [G] od"<iamthechickengod at gmail.com>  wrote:
> >

> >> Cybe, How do you move the bottom panel to the top?
> >>
> > I didn't move the bottom panel to the top.  I enabled the two
> > applets mentioned (trash and desktop switcher) in the top panel and
> > deleted the bottom panel.
> >
> > Cybe R. Wizard
> >
> Suppose I were to do this, then move the resulting top panel to the
> bottom--you're supposed to be able to do this by ALT+drag.  Now, if I
> have an application open, and minimize it, will it show up in what is
> now the bottom panel?  Or anywhere?
>
> --doug

If they didn't show up in the panel while it was at the top then, no,
they won't show up in the panel at the bottom.  ...unless you add the
window list applet to that panel.
(right click, add to panel...)

Note that some folks like the window list (buttons) while others
like the window selector (menu).  Those do seem to be wrongly named to
me.  The names should be reversed.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs