irregardless

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 06:18:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 1:10 AM, terry l <xtlynne at charter.net> wrote:
> I put this thread mainly because rday had a hissy fit over using
> depreciate instead of deprcated so i though correcting was in order. how
> silly of me. and then i find how many geniuses seem to be latched on to
> vol 73 iss 147 to see themselves in print and run their own mouths and
> taking potshots at  karl....   tsk tsk tsk

Ugh!  *shakes head*

Grammar Nazis ... the most despicable form of life the Internet ever
spawned.  They're actually worse than Canon Cops (if you don't
understand what they are you aren't an Otaku), which is quite an
accomplishment.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts