Google Inc. Could Be Compliant to the Chinese Government in Beijing, People's Republic of China (PRC)

"Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 of Singapore" space.time.universe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 01:03:01 UTC 2010

Were there any U.S. congressional hearings on this Google GMail hacking
incident? What was United States President Barack Obama's opinion on
this matter?

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Alma Maters:
[1] Singapore Polytechnic (Graduated 1998)
[2] National University of Singapore (Graduated 2006)
Facebook account: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Facebook photos: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982#!/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=photos
Facebook videos: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=app_2392950137
Mobile Phone (Starhub pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming-at-hotmail.com
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders (Updated 28 August 2010):-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007811.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/295952.html
http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/msg_f6a341d9623fda17880159b137c07335.xml
Photo of Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) 张恩鸣 of Singapore: http://i53.tinypic.com/207tamp.jpg