typing pie from keyboard in vi

email.listen at googlemail.com email.listen at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 16 19:04:35 UTC 2010

Am Do, 16. September 2010, um 12:50:55 schrieb Tapas Mishra:
> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 3:49 PM,  <email.listen at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > You may set up more than one keyboard layout.
> > Language: "Greece"  and Layout: "Greece"
>
> Do you mean to say to be able to fill up that CAPTCHA I need a Greek
> keyboard layout?

No, but you asked:
> > What are the other methods I would like to know.
My answer was for your "I would like to know" in general.

The need for greek letters is a common use case for those who write scientific
or engeneering articles. And a second keyboard layout is a nifty way to have
al greek letters if needed.

IMO diplomatic said, asking for greek letters as a captcha on a non greek only
web page is nonsense.
<irony>
Lets think of a captcha asking for an answer composed of chineese, japanese,
hindi, arabic, and some other non arabic characters. Login access restriction
would be full 100%, more login denial than restriction.
</irony>

regards,
thomas