typing pie from keyboard in vi

email.listen at googlemail.com email.listen at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 16 10:19:35 UTC 2010

Am Do, 16. September 2010, um 11:03:00 schrieb Tapas Mishra:
> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Joep L. Blom <jlblom at neuroweave.nl> wrote:
> > Open Applications -> Accessories -> charactermap
> > Find ?, select it (click on it) and copy (CTRL/C) and paste (CTRL/V).
>
> How do I copy an image the character is printed on an image in CAPTCHA.
>
> > There are other methods but this is the easiest.
>
> What are the other methods I would like to know.

You may set up more than one keyboard layout.

Go to "System" - "Settings" - "Keyboard" or from a terminal start the program
"gnome-keyboard-properties"

Select the second tab at the top "Layouts"

With "Add..." you may choose your new (in this case additional) layout with
Language: "Greece"  and Layout: "Greece"

You should see a new small keyboard icon in the notification applet of your
gnome-panel, left click with the mouse and change the keyboard layout whenever
jou need it.

regards,
thomas