dual boot with 2 drives

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Thu Sep 16 07:47:17 UTC 2010

Thank you each for your help, I think I now have the message, is this
correct:-

1. Power down computer, fix new drive into computer, connect up to MB
and disconnect existing drive with Ubuntu on it from the MB.

2. Install XP onto new drive in the usual way and check that it works.

3. Power down machine, re-connect the Ubuntu drive, check that the boot
order in the BIOS puts the Ubuntu drive first and switch on.

If this is all there is to it I will give it a go.

Norman