Problems with my network dropping in and out...

Larry Shields larryesu at charter.net
Wed Sep 15 14:03:22 UTC 2010

*Hi every one,

I have been have a problem with my wireless connection here, using the
SMCWUSB-N2 adapter...I have tried to configure ndiswrapper, using the
windows driver that cam on the cd, but it still is giving me a hard
time, that is I end up having to unplug the wireless router for a full
min or two, plug it back in, then remover the wireless adapter, then
plug it back in...It does connect, but it drops out and is searching
again to try to make the connect...

I have NM app also, I am wondering if that should be removed, for maybe
there is a conflict between the two...???

Maybe someone else here is using the same wireless adapter and can help
me configure it correctly so it will stop the problem of dropping out...???

Thanks for any help on this issue...

Larry

*