IRREGARDLESS

Tom H tomh0665 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 03:55:28 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:32 PM, Michael <mmorse757 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 09/14/2010 08:05 AM, Tom H wrote:
>> Why does this thread have to do with Ubuntu?!
>
> Irregardless of whether it has anything to do with Ubuntu or not, if you
> don't like the thread, kill it.  ;)

What nonsense! This is not a question of killing a thread or not. It
is a question of respecting the list's intent and respecting the other
list members.

Karl has been criticized (rightly) for blogging about his computer
rather than either asking for or giving Ubuntu technical help. Some
people discussing Ubuntu-related, non-technical issues have been asked
to move to the sounder list. But we now have to put up with some silly
discussion about "irregardless"!