The great features of Linux - an alternative view

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 19:20:09 UTC 2010

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Derek Maciel <ishidableach at gmail.com> wrote:
> Even if Linux doesn't have an "official" support (but Ubuntu does.
> http://www.canonical.com/consumer-services/support), I find that I get
> better answers with the Ubuntu community for support rather than the
> tech support for Microsoft.

Microsoft's tech support people are all trained monkeys, I swear.
They're worse than Comcast technicians, and if you live in the US and
have Comcast you know what I mean.  They're really that bad.

Oh, and Microsoft's help documentation is more useless than some
Manpages.  Making something with that level of shear uselessness takes
talent!

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts