Ubuntu 10.04: keyboard and mouse not working after update

rhizoma rio xrhizoma at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 14:32:42 UTC 2010

Dear all
I have almost a similar problem, I tried to upgrade my
xserver-xorg-core from ppa repository (ppa:xorg-edgers/ppa). I
intended to upgrade the driver of my graphics card (intel chipset) to
the latest version. Unfortunately, I didn't read the instruction
before doing upgrade. I miss to install ppa-purge package
Now, My keyboard and mouse don't work at all. How to recover my
sistem... please need help.
thank you