spaceghost

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Sep 10 22:52:16 UTC 2010

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010, Alan Pope wrote:

> On 10 September 2010 11:18, Johnneylee Rollins
> <johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Res is clearly drunk and on the internet again. :(
>>

> Can we get back to providing support and not bitching and sniping please?

Can you get back to having the list removed from sorbs, it has been
2 months now, if you are incapable, how about the moderator crew be
replaced with those who have a clue

~$ host -t txt 204.94.189.91.spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net
204.94.189.91.spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net descriptive text "Spam Received See:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?91.189.94.204"

--
Res