A little off topic but I hope someone can shed some light

Chadley Wilson chadleyw at pinnacle.co.za
Wed Sep 8 11:51:29 UTC 2010

[>]

 Nope it's just a notebook :) I have built +10 000 of them in our factor, more models than I can remember most of them do this...

Chadley Wilson | Engineer
Research and Development | Pinnacle Africa
Direct: (011) 265 3150| Mobile: 083 295 4995 | Fax: (011) 265 3277
www.pinnacleafrica.co.za

Pinnacle Technology Holdings E-Mail Disclaimer:

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pinnacle Technology Holdings any of it's divisions or affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of it is strictly prohibited.