Ping: "TheZorch"

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 02:58:18 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Karl Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 09/07/2010 07:44 PM, Nolan Cooper wrote:
<learn to freaking snip>
>         All of you are stupid. I seldom give ANY answer and seldom a
> wrong one. You people like to take what you THINK is an error and blow
> it out of proportion! So keep your hate for ME off this LIST. Or the
> list will kill you.
No one has been put on moderation or removed. Before, at my request,
both you and I were put on moderation.

I would quote the list-owner but it was a private email. Basically,
the list is it's own community. Unless many of us email the list
owners, and maybe cc each other so that they can see we all agree or
something, we can do anything without real rules.

It makes me wonder if the list will be reclaimed and the lazy owner
would be removed from his position.

One can only hope,

~SpaceGhost
<removed stupid quote, it made me laugh too much>