The version 10.04 Situation

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Wed Sep 8 00:34:40 UTC 2010

>           No. I am a very weird bird. I am White and born in America!  I
> am just tired of people who came here from Mexico and demand that I like
> them. I do not.

If that Filipino comedian, Jo Koy, is to be believed, apparently Chinese
love Mexicans (Chinese in America anyway - doubt the Chinese government
loves Mexicans) because they make fabulous Orange Chicken. BTW, he is
SPOT on about Chinese culture in the way Chinese restaurants or Chinese
run restaurants are run. Hope you don't mind the table being full of
dishes and more still coming. When in Rome, do what the Romans do
lalahlah...