The version 10.04 Situation

Hakan Koseoglu hakan at koseoglu.org
Tue Sep 7 14:53:59 UTC 2010

Karl,

On 7 September 2010 15:32, Karl Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 560KB of RAM and a partition of at least 10 GB.
>         Sorry you have problems with English.
Sorry you have problems with your brain.

[Citation needed] on 560KB of RAM to install Ubuntu.

https://help.ubuntu.com/10.04/installation-guide/i386/memory-disk-requirements.html
says min 44MB RAM.
https://help.ubuntu.com/10.04/installation-guide/i386/minimum-hardware-reqts.html
says minimum 64MB, realistically 256MB and 512MB with a desktop.

I know you mix KILObytes and MEGAbytes, the difference is only a
thousand times. OTOH, we had discussed this before and I'm sure you
would have learned the difference by now. Stop watching Glenn Beck and
start reading.