partitioning a RAID 0 drive

Roy Lowrance roy.lowrance at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:35:26 UTC 2010

I typoed: Its a Raid 0 with 2 TB (not 2GB).

The system device for the disk drive is an "Intel ICH10R LPC Interface
Controller - 3A16" and the storage controller is an Intel ICH8R/ICH10R/Do/5
Series/3400.

I still want to sometime boot into Windows 7 and sometime boot into Ubuntu.

I was hoping to split the 2 TB c: drive. There no free space on the two
RAIDed drives.

- Roy

Roy Lowrance
home: 212 674 9777