Help on apache2 / zoneminder needed...

nitin chandra nitinchandra1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 17:58:11 UTC 2010

Hello Larry,

I have installed ZoneMinder with Apache on Ubuntu, and when I start
apache it gives me the same warning, but it does not hamper running
the ZM control Panel ... if you discount the fact image is not
displayed by the camera.

if all your installations have gone smoothly then you should see the
control panel.

http://localhost/zm/

or

http://<YourCompIP>/zm/   (trailing slash required to see the panel)