Setting the time zone.

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 21:53:04 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Karl Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 09/05/2010 03:35 PM, ms wrote:
>>
>>> It assumes that you are dumb as a brick and that your face is dripping
>>> goo from being removed from the oatmeal bowl.
>>>
>> It's a pretty standard assumption from GNOME developers.
>>

>         To me this has gone far enough. I am stupid but even ME has
> been able to set the time. As I recall I used Denver which has the same
> TZ I do. Now if I lived in Japan the map would NOT have the correct TZ
> for me and I guess you just have to know it.
Even I, Karl, even I. Stop calling people stupid in their own
language, the one you barely speak. You're sounding 73 again. :(

> I think the folks outside the USA need to learn their own TZ which can
> be done. But not by keeping this message going with zero infornation.
What? Your message has to be the last message of the thread with zero
information?
Stop calling people that are seeking help on the list stupid. You're
infuriatingly yourself. :(

~SpaceGhost