arrow keys not working(some times) when I am using Firefox page up and page down also is not working(some times) Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit Firefox 3.6.8

Tapas Mishra mightydreams at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 11:20:09 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 1:42 AM, Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for the help.
>
> OK, so now please enable them one at a time till you see the problem
> again and tell us which caused the problem so that others will know.
Ok I confirm that
by disabling
Ubuntu Firefox Modification addon 0.9rc2 got me rid of all the
problems on the same list I had asked a problem
with subject
"Firefox 3.6.8 clicks not working properly for Youtube videos on
Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit"

can check my previous thread here
http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?26,126425,126471
the above problem and the problem which
I reported in this thread both were solved.