Query Regarding Fedora and Ubuntu Dual Boot & Linux Distro

Parshwa Murdia ubuntu.bkn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 02:25:19 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 7:17 AM, Arpan Patel <arpann72 at gmail.com> wrote:

1. How can I dual boot Fedora 13 and Ubuntu 10.04 and if possible 3rd
> OS will be Win XP ? I have totally formatted 350 GB HDD

I am also going to install Ubuntu with WinXP. I already have WinXP installed
with Fedora 11. For Ubuntu I asked the folks here and they helped me. See me
query. As far as Fedora is concerned, what I did was first install the WinXP
in 100 GB and after that Fedora/Ubuntu but I am now replacing Fedora with
Ubuntu, reasoning that it is more interactive and easy for first time users
and further end of life is not in six months, like that in Fedora. Though
Fedora is also a very strong and secured OS but if you want some stability
also as well as more interactivity, install Ubuntu.
--
Regards,
Parshwa Murdia