hi

Parshwa Murdia ubuntu.bkn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 17:48:34 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 11:05 PM, Dave Woyciesjes
<woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

       Don't believe Colin is. I was guessing that you (Parshwa) may be a
> female. If I'm wrong I do apologize.

Okay, its okay but I am male.

>        I was trying to point out to Colin that what was written in you
> message
> may not have been exactly what you meant, since it appears to me that
> English is not you native language.

Yes, but see you have used 'you' in the lines above, it should rather be
'you*r*'.

> And if I'm wrong again, I
> apologize...  Then I should be careful the rest of the day... 2 bad
> assumptions in one message. Eeek!

Not a problem because, to err is human.

>        The one big problem with emails... No good perfect way to express
> emotions, and the visuals that go along with a face to face
> conversation... Ah well.

Yes that's a drawback of the technology. But after all, that also we humans
have created! But we have not created emotions, the later is natural,
superseding the creation.
--
Regards,
Parshwa Murdia