How to approve Linux distributions into Distrowatch?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 16:27:27 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 4:03 PM, simpleLinux <2fzweb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> How do I approve a Linux distributions just like other's did make into the
> database? I hate waiting list. Please, if I approved, I will be the one and
> only, first Linux distributions that approved on Malaysia.
> I hope you all could help me I'll do anything

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't understand the question.

What do you mean, "approve" a distribution? There is no approval
process & nobody to approve anything.

What "database"? There is no central database, list or registry of
distributions, either.

You make a distro, you announce it, that's it. You are done. There is
no official process, no oversight, no control. And that's just the way
we like it! ¬:)

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com