Not a desperately urgent request but a quick solution would be very nice - it's about a Biorhythm program

rikona rikona at sonic.net
Sat Oct 30 19:22:48 UTC 2010

Hello Ric,

Saturday, October 30, 2010, 11:15:41 AM, Ric wrote:

RM> On Sat, 2010-10-30 at 11:06 -0700, rikona wrote:
>> Hello Ric,

>> RM> But, he must have had his own reasons for asking. Ergo, private
>> RM> matter.
>>
>> Of course. It is, as with many other topics, a matter of belief. :-)
>> If you reeeeally want to believe that birthday biorhythms work, then
>> it is not likely any good science will change your belief...

RM> I don't recall he ever mentioned that he BELIEVED in it,

Of course. I never suggested he did.

RM> he just asked if one existed.

True. Not knowing if he knew about the science that has been done re
that topic, I thought it might be helpful to give him a brief
overview. Some folks might find that additional info useful. If not,
they are free to ignore it. I was just trying to be helpful re a topic
I know a bit about. He was helpful to me re a previous topic, and I
was just trying to return the favor. I like to do that if I can.

>> A good topic for the Ubuntu off-topic list. :-))

RM> You bet, you may consider taking it there. :) Ric

I am, given this sometimes seems to also be used as the Ubuntu
off-topic list. :-)) A clearly-OT list would be nice, though...

--

 rikona