Wine?

Mark mhullrich at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 23:14:53 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Steve Flynn <anothermindbomb at gmail.com> wrote:

> A great shame. Disrespect to your competition is really rather
> pathetic. I'd have thought that being a businessman you'd appreciate
> not making yourself look childish to your clients or potential
> customers.
>

> I really could not care one iota less about your rights to free speech
> - it just makes you look like a tit when you can't bring yourself to
> call Microsoft or Windows by their correct names.

I completely agree.  Referring to Micro$oft or Window$ by anything
other than their correct name is silly.

Even if I spell them a little differently, at least I'm not referring
to them as Micro$$$$$$$oft or Window$$$$$, which would be more
accurate.

I've seen them by other names, too, and once in a while I'll use
Windoze or something, but what's the point?

:-)

Mark