Problem with 10.10 Network manager...???

Larry larryesu at charter.net
Wed Oct 27 17:23:58 UTC 2010

*Ok I just installed 10.10 on another hard drive, it shows the signal of
100%, yet I can not get out onto the Internet for some known reason to me...
I see it is alittle different in the setup asking for the CLONE Mac
Address, now is this the same as the Device Mac address or not...???

I will attach the ifconfig & route maybe this will help anyone to
explain to me why I can not get out onto the Internet...

Thanks for any help on this...

Larry
*