fighting with getting the mic to work for skype

Eoghan O'Beirn eoghan.obeirn at business-agility.com
Wed Oct 27 15:01:49 UTC 2010

This was previously an issue I used always have and would resolve by removing pulseaudio of downloading a specific .deb package for skype, however with Ubuntu 10.10 I was able to install from the repos and the only tweek I needed to make was to go into the sound preferences and insure the internal mic wasn't muted