UNE 10.10's Files & Folders on the bar

Tarun Khanna tarunkhanna at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:59:18 UTC 2010

I had the same problem, and the only way I could find to access other
partitions is through Nautilus. Now for some reason 10.10 makes it extremely
hard to launch Nautilus. You'll first need to launch the terminal (it's
called terminal not gnome-terminal). From within the terminal launch
Nautilus. From there, you can access whatever files regular Desktop can
access.

Tarun