Apple Hotkeys not working after latest Updates

immo.wille at id.uzh.ch immo.wille at id.uzh.ch
Tue Oct 26 15:20:43 UTC 2010

Sorry for the not-plain-text message earlier..

Hello.

Already postet on not working Apple Hotkeys regarding the missing brightness control.
(Title: LCD dimming after update of 10.04 not working on my macbook pro)

As now also the Volume control isn't working I was wondering if that happened to others, too!?
None of the Hotkeys are working. Pommed is installed and running...

I have Ubuntu 10.04 on a Macbook Pro 6.2, Dualboot with Mac OS X 10.6.
Maybe Apple did an Update which is responsible for the problems?

I just thought I'd ask before reinstalling the system...

Best,
Immo