Virtual Box versions

Mark mhullrich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:09:09 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 2:01 AM, Gilles Gravier <ggravier at fsfe.org> wrote:
>> I'm sorry, you are not me and you are not associated with me, so please,
>> do not insert words for me. That is /not/ what I meant, it will /never/
>> be what I meant and /could not possibly be interpreted/ as what I meant.
>>

> http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

Some people have a difficult time adjusting to the proprieties of
netiquette, understanding that abrupt or brusque responses can easily
be read as rude and insulting, and some people have no sense of humor.
 I'm not sure which applies here.

Proper threading is important for exactly the reasons Mr. Bedwell
noted.  I might have phrased my suggestion a little more
diplomatically, and likely in private email so as to avoid coming
across as harsh, hot-headed and a know-it-all.  Been there, done that,
not my favorite place or act.

Mark

(Now, why does gmail think I should spell "humor" as "humour" and
"favorite" as "favourite?"  How did I get stuck with a Queen's English
spell-checker?  :-)