Install of Ubuntu freezes

Mark mhullrich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 08:10:10 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-10-25 at 20:17 -0700, ABSDoug wrote:
>> --- On Fri, 10/22/10, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> <<< Got virus protection "on" in your bios? It might think some
>> marauding virus is attacking the system. Dunno if the LIVE option
>> peeks at the bios or not, but it's worth a shot trouble shooting with
>> a shotgun. Ric >>>
>>
>>    Thanks for the tip re: virus protection... there is none I could
>> find. Think a .45 will cut it?
>
> It sure should! <chuckles> Ric

No, no, no, a .45 won't cut anything, unless you just sanded it down
and polished the edges.  It only shoots holes in viruses and other
theories.  Unlike the former, a .45 will end all your computer
viruses, but it also will take everything else your computer does with
it, unless you only wing it.

Now, if you're using fragmentation rounds, that's different....

:-)

Mark