sending mail on ubuntu through sendmail

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 26 05:27:15 UTC 2010

On 26/10/2010 11:25, Christopher Chan wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 26, 2010 07:57 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:

>>> Basil,
>>>
>>> Fix your threading. The subject is, as you may have noticed, is clearly
>>> NOT "Installing jdk" and is on thread unlike the hijacking by A. Jorge
>>> Garcia.
>>>

>> Nothing wrong with my threading:
>>

>> http://picpaste.com/threading-JWIkv9mf.png
>>

> Basil,
>
> Are you trying to imply PEBKAC in your case? You don't have to go out of
> your way you know...unless you are like me and would like to entertain
> the masses.
>
> /me gets club ready and stations himself next to bridge.

You kids will never learn, will you?.....

You are telling me to fix my threading, right? And I came back and said
that there was nothing wrong with it, right?

This is a clearer picture of what I sent earlier. Can you see the
threading, yes?

http://picpaste.com/thread-a-VYFN54Nc.png

Now, after I got a message from the backup copy of Thunderbird (seeing
as how I cleared my Trash can) and the message went back to where it
belonged I got this:

http://picpaste.com/threading-B-PuOQ0UYr.png

OK, now you are going to tell me that my threading is wrong and to fix it?

Alright, so calcpage hijacked the original thread, but since I deleted
the original "Sending Mail...." by Stephen the thread stayed with calcpage.

Nooooo....don't tell that YOUR mailer threads by Subject rather than
message IDs? Better have it attended to.

BC

--
After two days in hospital, I took a turn for the nurse.
              W C Fields