touch screens in ubuntu

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Mon Oct 25 06:27:01 UTC 2010

On Monday 25 October 2010 02:15:47 am Jordon Bedwell wrote:
(...)
> > touchscreen? Anybody have experience? Are there many linux applications
> > around supporting touch screens?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Kjetil
>
> http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20013760-264.html

I would just like to say (nothing to do specialy with Jordon :) that I have
been making some searches these last days and I have come across more
messages like this one (just a link) that were useless because the link was
dead.

I think we should keep in mind that these mailing lists talks stay on the web
longer than many sites keep their stuff online and add a short description of
what we wanted to say.

Thierry

--
"We live at a time when emotions and feelings count more than truth, an there
is a vast ignorance of science" James Lovelock