Making /etc/fstab persistent in live-system

Are Venes arevenes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 12:22:17 UTC 2010

Hm, I can`t get my live-cd to boot a device from fstab. I have made the
changes with chmod -x on the casper-scripts, and then i have entered
following into my fstab:

/dev/disk/by-label/MYLABEL /mnt/MYLABEL auto
users,uid=1001,gid=1001,utf8, umask=000 0 0

I have a user with user-id 1001. That user is supposed to have full
access to the disk mounted into /mnt/MYLABEL. This seems to work fine in
my installed version of Ubuntu, but when i try the same
in the livesystem i get an error during boot. "An error occured while
trying to mount /mnt/MYLABEL" or something in that regard.

Any help are mostly appreciated. Thanks