Gyachi install problem...???

Larry larryesu at charter.net
Sun Oct 24 01:04:43 UTC 2010

*Is there anyone that has installed GYACHI on LUCID, I have installed it
before, yet now I am having a very hard time trying to get it to install
this time with Lucid...???

You would think that it would have everything that is needed in a .deb
file or a .tgz file, but that is not the case...

Like I said, I have done it once before, but where I got the info from,
I now do not remember, yet it was not all that hard too install...

Now it is, so any help on this would be very much appreciated...

Thanks Larry
*