drop-down menu color scheme

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Thu Oct 21 09:58:43 UTC 2010

On 10/21/2010 05:26 AM, Colin Law wrote:
> On 21 October 2010 10:23, Doug<dmcgarrett at optonline.net>  wrote:
>> I'd like to have black letters on a white background when I
>> snap on "Applications" or "Places" or "System"--can this be
>> done?
> Have you looked through the themes in System>  Preferences>   Appearance?
>
> Colin

Yes, that's one of the first places I looked.  It allowed me to set the
desktop to a nice medium blue, but it does nothing for the menus,
afaict.  I'm referring to the drop-down menus that appear when
you snap on one of those items.  Right now, you get white letters
on a dark gray background.

--doug