How to remove login banner?

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 22:29:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

I always see the following banner when I log in to a linux machine. I
find the following webpage. I'm wondering what is the best way to
remove the banner.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/ubuntu/change-ssh-welcome-banner-on-ubuntu/

Linux xxx 2.6.24-27-xen #1 SMP Mon Feb 22 20:10:13 UTC 2010 x86_64

The programs included with the Ubuntu system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Ubuntu comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by
applicable law.

To access official Ubuntu documentation, please visit:
http://help.ubuntu.com/

--
Regards,
Peng