System Backup

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Wed Oct 20 21:01:43 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 20 October 2010 09:48:17 pm Diego Eduardo Ahumada wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I cannot found a solution to make a system and data backup. Is there any
> software integrated with Ubuntu that help to accomplish that? I prefer a
> mature project that make me feel safety.
>
> Thanxs in advance.

As far as I am concerned I use Image for Linux (which is _not_ "integrated
with Ubuntu" but is rather like CarbonCopyCloner, Drive Image  or Ghost) but
it's rather for creating images of your drives/partitions than for
incremental backups.

Thierry

--
"We live at a time when emotions and feelings count more than truth, an there
is a vast ignorance of science" James Lovelock