How to install and use ubuntu one on ubuntu, short guide needed

user1 bqz69 at telia.com
Wed Oct 20 13:29:51 UTC 2010

I have just tried to install ubuntu one on my ubuntu maverick 10.10 with
kde 4.5.1

I found it very difficult to install ubuntu one using existing
documentation.

I found lots of documentation, so much that I could not find my way.

Anybody know of a short guide about how to install and use ubuntu one.

I need a supplementary guide to the existing ubuntu one documentation, so
newbies can learn how to install and use ubuntu one.

I am the author of www.minihowto.org  :-)

I am asking in order for ubuntu newbies to learn.