CD-Cover program for own created Audio-CDs available?

Joep L. Blom jlblom at neuroweave.nl
Tue Oct 19 20:53:20 UTC 2010

Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> Den 2010-10-19 12:18:09 skrev Leander Jedamus <ljedamus at googlemail.com>:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I just burned my first Audio-CD with k3b. It is unknown to freedb. Now I
>> want to create a cover for that CD.
>> What programs are available? I found "disc-cover" and "cdcover". Is
>> there a graphical solution?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>> Leander Jedamus
>>

> A simple one (too simple?) is included in Brasero.

Johnny,
I've used glabel but the lack of good printer alignment procedures has
eventually led me to one of the numerous Windows programs in XP as a
guest in a virtual environment (I use VMware Player but I assume
Virtualbox works equally well for this purpose). It is sad but at this
moment there is no Linux parallel to these programs.
You can also try if these programs work under Wine but I've not tried that.
Joep