how to change grub splash screen on lucid 64 bit

Hakan Koseoglu hakan at koseoglu.org
Sun Oct 17 09:53:45 UTC 2010

On 16 October 2010 04:18, Tapas Mishra <mightydreams at gmail.com>
wrote:> On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 1:11 AM, ms <devicerandom at gmail.com>
wrote:
>> By looking on Google for the documentation.
> IF an $@#@#@ like you would have searched you would not have given me
> lecture like this I clearly  mentioned it is 64 bit are you blind or
> illiterate.
Google for ubuntu grub splash screen, click on the first result, click
on the grub section on the right hand side, click on the Grub How to
link and look at the boot splash images section.  Took less than 15
secs here.

There, wasn't hard, was it? Colin's absolutely right on this one.

And what's 64 bit got to do with anything here? At least you could
have come back with something intelligent like "but I don't know how
to type and read!!".  Oh, wait...