Can I check if wireless diversity is working on ath9k wireless card?

Gianni Costanzi gianni.costanzi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 20:22:04 UTC 2010

Hi,
I have a DNMA92 802.11abgn wireless card to which I've connected two 9dBi
antennas and I'm wondering if it is effectively using antenna diversity to
improove wireless reception.. I tried to remove one antenna and the wireless
network completely disappeared, then I tried to use only one antenna on the
other connector and the wireless network came back, so I think it is
receiving only from one of the two antennas.. Is there a way to check or to
tell the ath9k driver to exploit antenna diversity?

My server is running Ubuntu 10.10.

Thanks in advance for any help.