Password

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 16 04:00:15 UTC 2010

On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 21:39:33 +0100
Mansfield wrote:

> and data still cannot leak out of a post it stuck on the back of your
> monitor!
> Jacob Mansfield
> Programmer

Sure, it can.  The Wife (www.suziepaints.com) and I painted at night for
a plumbing business recently (we know the owner) and, while there, I
gathered up 25  AIX usernames and passwords from post its on monitor
backs and keyboard bottoms that I later passed to the boss just so he
would know how easy it can be.  He regularly has cleaning crews in at
night and had no idea that the employees were keeping those in such
insecure places.
Just think, had /one/ cleaner done the same thing then /all/ the data
could have leaked out.

Cybe R. Wizard
	Winduhs