I Was Wondering???

jack wallen jlwallen at monkeypantz.net
Fri Oct 15 19:20:36 UTC 2010

> On 10/15/2010 5:35 AM, Stephen wrote:
>> Do you prefer bottom posting or is top posting OK?
>>
>> Thank you in advance;
>> Stephen Oulton
>>

> I thought this subject was put to bed about 5 years ago--at least!

This subject will never die. I don't quite understand...but I know that it
seems to break down like this:

New users = top posting.
Experienced PC users = mixture of top, bottom, and interspersed posting.
Experienced Linux users = mixture of bottom and interspersed posting.
Old school mailing list and forum users = bottom posting.

I would like to think this list would be welcome to all types...but there
are some users that simply do not have the time of day to read top
posters.

Just one user perspective.

jack

--
jack wallen, jr

writer: Linux.com, techrepublic.com, ghacks.net, engineer: Louisville Geek

Sheldon: Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard,
lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard,
lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock,and as it
always has, rock crushes scissors.