notification of new version

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Fri Oct 15 16:18:53 UTC 2010

On 15 October 2010 17:15, Gryllida <gryllida at gmail.com> wrote:
>  (This is how I updated to 10.10, but maybe that was when the real
> notification didn't reach the local servers yet, maybe.)

This is about the time that I wish we had a bot on this mailing list.
If this was IRC someone would have invoked !wfm about now...

"Common Sense: Just because you can, does not mean you should (and
especially recommend to others). Think before you do. "Works for me"
does not mean it is ok.The latest version of everything is not always
useful if you aim for stability. Please see
http://geekosophical.net/random/worksforme/"

:)

Cheers,
Al.